A favourite of mine - this salad is quick, easy and filling and a good way to use up any leftover veg you might have
Serves: 4 people
- 300g orecchiette
- 150g pesto, made with olive oil
- 1 bunch of broccoli
- 1/4 cup natural Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup ricotta
- 1 cup rocket
- 2 Tb pine nuts
- 1 lemon
- 1 Tb extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Preheat the oven to 180 degress and line a baking tray with baking paper. Finely slice the broccoli and place evenly on the baking tray. Drizzle the broccoli with olive oil, season with salt and roast for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Add the orechhiette and cook for 8 minutes, or as per packet instructions. Rinse and drain.
- Mix ricotta, Greek yoghurt and pesto together in a large salad bowl. Add rocket, cooked pasta and broccoli.
- Season with salt and pepper, squeeze over lemon juice and stir to combine. Sprinkle over pine nuts and serve.